Van Hool has long been known for the construction of robust flatbed trailers. The range goes from ‘standardised’ heavy duty trailers to flatbeds with steering axle right through to customised solutions. Naturally, they all meet the highest quality standards.
Matrix heavy duty flatbed
- Steel XL-approved bulkhead, plus lashing rings, lashing holes and stanchions with the required certificates
- Heavy side edge profile with lashing holes 4T, stanchion pockets and lashing rings 8T
- Option to choose cross rows of stanchion pockets, open boxes, extended plates and suchlike
The telescopic trailer was developed in close collaboration with people who use these trailers on a daily basis. After all, when you are outside in all weathers, you know exactly what you really need.
Numerous small features have been integrated, such as sufficient storage, easy plugs for extra lighting, easy-to-fit stanchions, easy-to-remove width warning signs, etc.
Optional extras are :
- steering axles;
- self-steering axle;
- additional storage compartments;
- additional lighting points;
- etc. ..
The easy-to-move kingpin is also handy.
Semi-trailer with side panels
Semi-trailers are available in different heights and finishes.
Heavy duty flatbed with steering axle
The famous heavy duty concept is also available with force steered axle.