Van Hool is well known for its production of trailers. You can choose from a flat-bed trailer, rock trailer, low-bed trailer, telescopic trailer and a telescopic low-bed trailer.
Each trailer can be modified according to the needs of the customers. Of course they meet the highest quality standards.
The Van Hool flatbed trailer has been tested in the harshest conditions. Thanks to its sturdiness, this model has already been exported to a number of remote destinations.
Our flatbed trailer is geared to the construction, wood and steel industry
Other features are :
- Various axle configurations:
- rigid axle
- self-steering axle
- steering axle
- 30 mm hardwood floor, between omega steel profiles
- solid headboard
- aluminium side gate and tailgate
- side and/or central removable stanchions and battery crossbar
- side edge profile with recessed lashing rings (approved for 2 to 4 tonnes)
The telescopic trailer was developed in close collaboration with people who use these trailers on a daily basis. After all, when you are outside in all weathers, you know exactly what you really need.
Numerous small features have been integrated, such as sufficient storage, easy plugs for extra lighting, easy-to-fit stanchions, easy-to-remove width warning signs, etc.
Optional extras are :
- steering axles;
- self-steering axle;
- additional storage compartments;
- additional lighting points;
- etc. ..
The easy-to-move kingpin is also handy.